Extensions are WordPress plugins that add extra features to UpStream.
This guide to shows to how to install extensions after you have purchased them.
- Click here to purchase extensions.
- Click here to read more about extensions.
- Click here to see all the current extensions.
This guide shows how to install UpStream on a normal WordPress site. Click here for multisite instructions.
Step #1. Install the main UpStream plugin
If you have installed UpStream, you will see it in the “Plugins” area of your WordPress site:
Step #2. Download the extensions
- Login to your account here at UpStreamPlugin.com. Use the “Login” link in the main menu:
- Click on the “Your Downloads” link under “Account”.
- You will see a large blue buttons for each extension. You do not need to install every extension.
- Click on this button to download the extensions you want:
- A .zip file will download to your computer. This file will have a name similar to “UpStream-FrontendEdit-v1.3.4.zip”. Don’t unzip this file.
Step #3. Install the Extension
- Go to your WordPress site’s admin area. Go to “Plugins”, then “Add New”:
- Click “Upload Plugin”:
- Click “Choose File”:
- Select the .zip file that is on your computer.
- Click “Install Now”.
- You’ll see a message telling you that the install was successful.
- Click “Activate Plugin”:
Step #4. Add the License Key
After you have installed the extension, we recommend adding your license key so you can easily get access to all updates and bug fixes.