It is possible to customize many of the colors used in the Calendar View.
The Calendar View shows Milestones, Tasks, and Bugs. The colors used for these items are taken from the UpStream settings.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to UpStream > Task Settings.
- Here you can change the colors used for Tasks.
- The same color options are available in Milestone Settings and Bug Settings.
Customizing colors used for the Calendar View
If you have the Customizer extension installed, you will also have the ability to customize the design of the Calendar View.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to UpStream > Customizer Settings.
- Click the “Calendar View” link at the top of the page.
- You will now be able to select the colors used in the Calendar View.