UpStream 1.24.4 is out now and it incorporates dozens of small improvements and bug-fixes that were suggested by UpStream users.
There are also several releases for UpStream extensions.
Here’s an overview of some changes you’ll see in UpStream 1.24.4.
UpStream tables will now show the number of items. For example, you can see “4 Milestones found” in the image below. These results will update if you search or filter the listings.
We split Start Dates and End Dates into separate fields. This makes it easier to order items by these dates. It also means that the CSV export feature works better because the dates aren’t combined into the same column.
Also worth noting is that Project progress is now based directly on Tasks, rather than Milestones. In previous versions of UpStream, the Project progress also involved Milestones, and this made it difficult to disable the “Milestones” feature. Click here to read more about UpStream progress.
Custom Fields improvements
The Custom Fields extension has a couple of new field types.
- There’s a new field type for selecting WordPress users:
- There’s a new field type for selecting countries:
Full details and changelogs
To make these changes possible, there were releases for four UpStream extensions:
- Copy Project, version 1.1.2. See the changelog.
- Custom Fields, version 1.5.0. See the changelog.
- Frontend Edit, version 1.9.2. See the changelog.
- Project Timeline, version 1.2.3. See the changelog.