At the beginning of 2018, we released a new extension called Custom Fields.
Custom Fields allows you to collect extra information for your projects, milestones, tasks, bugs, and files.
Here are some examples of how you can use Custom Fields:
- During a web design project, the Bugs could have fields for the browser type and screen size.
- During a book editing project, the Tasks could have fields for the chapter number and page number.
- During a home redecoration, the Projects could have fields for the room and the paint color.
Custom Fields currently allows radio buttons, dropdowns, checkboxes, file uploads and more.
What’s next? Time.
To be honest, this is our major goal in building the Custom Fields extension. We want to allow you to track time for projects.
We’ve already started researching and prototyping the Time Tracking feature, but we want to hear from you during the process.
- What time tracking features do you need?
- What kind of reports do you want?
- Do you need payment integrations to so customers can pay for your time on the project?
We’re very driven by customer requests and we’d love to hear your use-cases.
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you.